Pneumatic Marking Machine
Composition of pneumatic marking machine
The pneumatic marking machine consists of four parts:
1. Computer hardware and special software;
2. Drive control system: electric cabinet, control circuit board, driver;
3. Pneumatic system: gas path, filter, pressure regulating valve, high-frequency valve;
4. Marking work table: Industrial X-Y scanning system, Z to lifting system, hit the head, work table.
The working principle of pneumatic marking machine
Will need to mark the graphics and text information into the computer, the computer control board to drive through a dedicated control system and pneumatic system; industrial X-Y scanning system in accordance with the instructions for the computer to carry a header, high frequency control valve needle marking for high frequency vibration on the workpiece to print out the required graphics and characters.
Mechanical drive principle
X, Y drive control of stepping motor; X-axis stepper motor through a synchronous belt and synchronous belt wheel make small slide motion in the X direction, Y-axis stepper motor through a synchronous belt, synchronous belt wheel which is located in the small slide on the material movement in the Y direction. Thus, the vibrating cylinder and the hitting head at the small sliding table act as arbitrary trajectories in the marking plane.
1. automobiles, motorcycles and other engines, pistons, body, frame, chassis, connecting rod, engine, cylinder and other parts for numbers, names, trademarks, production date printing;
Application of pneumatic marking machine
2. electric cars, bicycles, motorcycles and other frame number printing;
3. all kinds of goods, vehicles, equipment products signs printing;
4. all kinds of machinery parts, machine tools, hardware, metal pipes, gears, pumps, valves, fasteners, steel, instruments, and meters. Mechanical marking such as mechanical and electrical equipment; plastic system.