CO2 Laser Engraving Machine
CO2 laser engraving machine is an engraving machine using CO2 laser technology. This kind of laser equipment belongs to the general model, and the rear focusing mode is small in size and high in integration.
The principle of laser engraving is that the laser beam is transmitted through the optical mechanism and focused on the surface of the material. The material with the high energy density of the laser beam acts rapidly to form a pit point. Using computer to control the X-Y console to drive the laser head moving and in accordance with the requirements of the laser control switch, the image information processing software after have been stored in the computer in a certain way, when according to the order from the computer to read the information, the laser head along the scanning path from left to right from the top to the bottom line by line scanning and. When scanning to a "1" point, the laser is turned on and scanned to a "0" point, the laser is turned off. The computer stores the information in binary form, which coincides with the two states of the laser switch.
CO2 laser engraving machine applies large numbers of non-metallic materials marking, such as paper packaging, plastic products, label paper, leather cloth, glass ceramics, resin, plastic, bamboo and wood products, PCB boards and so on.
1. a wide range: carbon dioxide laser can be almost any non-metallic materials engraving cutting. And the prices are low!
Advantages of CO2 laser engraving machine
2. safe and reliable: the use of non-contact processing, will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material. There are no "marks", do not damage the surface of parts; does not make the material deformation;
3. precise and meticulous: processing accuracy can reach 0.02mm;
4. environmental protection: light beam and spot diameter is small, generally less than 0.5mm; cutting processing, saving materials, safety, and health;
5. the effect is consistent: to ensure that the same batch of machining results are exactly the same.
6. high-speed: can be immediately based on the output of computer graphics for high-speed engraving and cutting.
7. low cost: not limited by the number of processing, for small batch processing services, laser processing cheaper.